Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Lala's ponders - Zoya's answers

 So Lala's little questionnaire has gotten my blogging juices going in. I've been MIA for a while so feeling a bit rusty. However, challenge/tags always perk my writing mojo right up. So lets do this!






1. If your life was a book, what would it be titled as and which genre would it be?



Ummmm... I'm a hardcore fiction/PNR/UF reader.Sooo, not really sure what book would describe my life. Genre I suppose would be real life.Hmm, maybe I should try one those quizzes where they tell you stuff like this.


 2. If you had to write an article or give a speech on "How NOT to do something", what would that "something" be?

How Not to care what the world thinks about you. Most of the time, that is...


3. What is that one most awkward question you have ever been asked? 

The most annoying:Why are you still single? Like seriously?? How ,pray tell me ladies, is one supposed to answer that one?



4. If you had to play the devil's advocate on any particular issue, what would it be?

Hmm, the death penalty/capital punishment. I'm all for it. Don't know if it is the answer to this question, but I feel strongly about the issue so I guess this is it.


5. What would you rather end? All the wars currently going on in the world on any level "or" world hunger crisis? Explain your choice.

World Hunger. Wars , though fought for political reasons, have their base, or rather get their strength from the whole aggression/weakness aspects. If , and you can accuse me of being naive, people had food in their belly and equality/justice across the board, there wouldn't be much excuses for the military/war machine to entice nations into chaos. I'm probably not explaining this very well ,though.


6. If  a turtle doesn't have a shell, you assume him to be homeless or naked?

Both! Why would you deprive the poor thing of it's home and clothes!!?



7. What would you rather have: unlimited finance in your bank account or True love?

Who says I cant have both?


8. What object (not a living thing) would you like to be reincarnated as and why?

Toaster. Just because.


9. If you were the opposite sex for one day, who would you like to be and why?

Probably Christiano Ronaldo.Talented, athletic and with a conscience.Also, just look at him!



10. If you were allowed to choose a super power for yourself, which kind would you choose and why?

Fly! 'Nuff said.


11. If you could instantly overcome one of your fears, what would it be?

Fear of Water. I can swim a little, but only in clear pools. Murky water and I start freaking out.


12. If you were given $5000 right now and you had to spend it today, what would you do with it?

2/5 to charity, 2/5 for presents for my family, 1/5 for myself. Splurge on perfumes probably.


13. Would you rather choose to read people's mind or communicate with animals?

People! The most confusing creatures on the planet.


14. Would you ever go out for a dinner by yourself?

I already do.It's nice to just be by yourself sometimes and treat your self to an evening out.


15.  For a first impression, what kind of a person do you want to be perceived as by the world. You can choose up to 3 adjectives.

Confident
Awesome
Reliable


16. If you could witness any famous event in the past, what would it be?

Man's first step on the moon. I would have liked to 'be' the man/woman to first step on the moon.Cliche'd, yes. But for the geek in me, heaven!


17. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?

Princess Leia.


18. What's the best/worst gift that you have ever received?

My youngest brother's birth. I got my very own living breathing doll and to this day, I call him my "baby". He secretly loves it, while pretending to hate it.lol.



19. Which food do you consider to be the best food invention ever in the history of the planet?

Bread. Cheese. Pasta.


20. Name one thing you love about being an adult.

 Now my mom actually shares the family gossip instead of packing me out of the room.


So there you have it folks. 20 answers given spontaneously and honestly.

 See ya in a few!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do talk to us