Monday, April 28, 2014

W is What, Why and When



Day 23 of  the AtoZ challenge.

The letter W.


Woman, Wonders, Wicker, witches, Waterloo, Water, Weather, Winter, Wormholes (the sci fi geek in me believes), waddle, waffers, wabbit, wagers, waiting (I hate it), waltz.



W is also for What.
what

A simple "what's this?". Or an astounded "whaaat?". And the incredulous and  pissed "WHAT?!"


W is for Why.
why

Why did the chicken cross the road? Why are these pants suddenly tight? Why is she looking at my hair like that? Why did he ignore me?


W is for When.

when

When is lunch gonna be ready? When will the weekend get here? When did she get married/engaged? When am I getting married/engaged?


What am I doing with my life? Why am I not really settled in my career yet? When will things for once start going according to plan???

Was that a slight existential crisis at the end?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do talk to us