Thursday, April 3, 2014

C is for Confessions!


C is for Confessions! Nothing very dark or deep though, coz I live by "be who you are on the outside ,what you are on the inside". In other words, what you see is what you get.

1. I'm a klutz. I can trip while wearing flat slippers on smooth tractioned roads.

2. I fail miserably at catching social clues. End up playing the unwitting fool because I can't catch the underlying currents and hidden motivations in peoples conversations. This results in me withdrawing from social  life and getting all cynical for periods of time.

3.I dip my biscuits in tea. Yea, not a big confession or anything, but just one of those little things.

4. Sometimes I don't pick up the phone when someone calls and then feel guilty about it...

5. Only 3 days in the AtoZ challenge and I'm feeling like I'm using the "short post" thing as a cop out...

That's all for my Confessions for now...

Share some of yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do talk to us